Main purpose of the job: To provide excellent customer care and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention and to meet their expectations.
General responsibilities: responding to queries from customers and stakeholders, resolving problems as well as monitoring the progress of customer cases in their company's tracking system.
- Improve customer care experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer care actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer care agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Provide industry insight and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.